As of today, June 11, 2020, staff and elders have approved going ahead with having an on-site service this Sunday, June 14, 2020. Please continue to monitor all our social media and our website. We will continue to post any relevant updates and let you know if anything changes in our ability to have service this weekend.
To maintain social distancing and keep our building at 30% capacity or lower, we are starting with two
services. These will be at 9 AM and 11:15 AM.
Registration is mandatory to attend these services.
Please use these links to register for the services:
You can also go to rbcstthomas.ca/events and click on “More details” to register for the specific service you would like to attend.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you remain home. If you are high-risk and concerned about in-person services, we encourage you to postpone coming until you are comfortable.
Washrooms are available in the building but try to maintain distancing as much as possible.
Currently, children’s ministry (Nursery – Grade 5) is not running as we are not able to maintain social distancing regulations within this ministry. We do ask that children stay with their households.
The building will be sanitized before, between, and after the services.
If you do not feel like going to the in-person service this week, we will still be offering our simulated live service this Sunday. This will start at 11 AM for chat and the service will start at 11:15 AM. Please click here to go to the simulated live webpage.
When you arrive at the church this Sunday, please make sure to follow the guidelines below:
- We are not allowed to socialize in the parking lot. Please move towards the front entrance doors. There will be ushers there to show you which door.
- Please maintain social distancing while you wait to enter the building.
- In the front entrance way, ushers will check off your registration and get verbal confirmation that everyone in your household has not and are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Once you enter the lobby, please go towards the main worship centre entrance, the ushers in the worship centre will direct you to where you can sit.
- After the service, the ushers will dismiss families with young children and then by pews. Please wait in your seat until directed.
- Once directed, please exit the worship centre and go to your vehicle.
We just want to take the time to thank you for your grace and patience as we navigate these regulations. We are excited to see you again this Sunday! If you have any questions or have trouble registering, please email [email protected] and we would be happy to help you!
Redemption St. Thomas